Art Portfolio 1993-94


The other night I found that the kids had been going through my old artwork from high school. They had rumpled a lot of stuff and smudged the other. So I thought I better take pictures of my work and then get rid of it. No need to keep things I am obviously not going to frame. It was fun going through my projects and listening to what the kids had to say about them.

This was by far my favorite painting that I did. There is so much character in this fellows face.

Maybe it is not impressive to you, but my art teacher was very impressed with my calligraphy. He made me include these two quotes in my AP portfolio.

  



  


  






  


  
  






  




  
  


 This was my second favorite picture. I love the design and the colors.






This is my favorite sandal ever. That is why I choose to draw it.






  
  
I really enjoyed my AP art class. I thought the world of Mr Steven Songer. He was an excellent teacher. He once said that all good fonts had already been created. That always stuck with me. I wonder if he would like to know that I created one of the best selling digital fonts...

6 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

Dont throw these away!!! Noooooooooooo!!!!! This is amazing!

Fox said...

I don't think you should throw these away. Keep them for your kids to pull out and admire sometimes they are awesome and it was fun for me to see them again so I'm sure they would like to look at them when they are older. Plus you should look up that guy and tell them about the font for sure. I use it basically everyday

Amy said...

Ummmm... I love seeing these. I still have a color wheel you drew me on our mission when you taught me about art and color. LOVE THEM. I also have drawings you made me do of speakers during zone conference! :) Hey - I'm moving to Utah -- we should hang out!

Gloria said...

I say, save the art work. It is proof of your talent! The kids are talented too. Someday you will want to see it again. It is all awesome!

amity said...

these are amazing!! i am always amazed at your artwork!! you should totally frame the turtle, seal, and birds and put them up in the bedroom you are going to have to prepare. if you throw them out, send the fishy ones my way, i will totally put them to good use in a little boys room i know.

Aly said...

These are awesome Ang! Seriously! I am blown away!! ♥