The Beard




Mike has been growing a beard for 5 months. We talk about it a lot. We discuss style, texture color & shape. We talk about the funny comments he gets and how everyone thinks he is looking for their opinion. This beard thing cracks me up. This isn't the first time he has grown a beard, but it is the longest he has ever grown one. I don't mind it, in fact, I kinda like it. I would love for him to keep it for a least a year. We like to watch Whisker Wars and evaluate the beards. I like to play with Mike's beard. It is fun to round-brush & mold. Tonight he let me do what I wanted. I am not sure you can tell, but there are 4 big curls in it. No matter what Mike does with his facial hair, I think he is hot;) He says he get's his best comments from the 18-20 year old guys. Everyone thinks he looks like Jace from Duck Dynasty. I can see it, but Mike is more clever.

2 comments:

amity said...

mike looks good with facial hair, i will agree with you on that. i always think they look like they are hot. i just know how i feel with my hair on the back of my neck in the summer. i can only imagine that feeling on my face.

Gloria said...

I think he is handsome with or without. However, I know I am bias! Cute curls though.