50 cents

I came home from work and Jake was setting up the card table out by the mail box. I asked just what he was doing. He told me that they were going to have a lemonade stand.
I reminded him that we do NOT have lemonade stands and to get that stuff put away.
Cons of Lemonade Stands:
1) They make people feel obligated
2) They are sticky
3) They scream "Mr Pedophile, I am here, over here, just come get a cup of bad    Kool Aid and me!"
4) There is a lot of clean-up, inside and out.
5) Kids on the street are a bad idea
6) Kids need to be taken straight to the store to spend their earnings. 
~I hate forts too~
Anyway, I come in and Gracie and Cambry are making a sign. I let reminded them that we don't have Kool Aid stands and tell them to clean up as well. The sign was cute.
(Jake told the girls that if they made him a sign, he would give them each 1/3 of his profit.
That is some good money for marketing)

I went in to the computer room and asked Mike why he told the kids they could have a lemonade stand.
He said he had told them they could not have a lemonade stand. i guess they missed the ~not~

Point is, a couple of hours later it occurred to me: We have no paper cups. What were they going to serve the drinks in?

1 comment:

The White's said...

Maybe they could of given tastes, like a spoonful.
I'll give them that idea next time I see them. ;-)