13 Years

Today Mike and I have been married for 13 years. Some have been easy, some have been hard, but all have been worth it. I thought I might document 13 reasons I am still in love with Mike.

1) I call him my boyfriend
2) His facial hair
3) He gives me "knuckles" when I make a joke I think is funny even if he doesn't
4) He has great ideas about a week after I suggest them
5) He loves, plays & teaches our kids
6) He is so tender he won't even let you know
7) He has a great voice and I love to listen to him sing
8) He can spell
9) He let's me trick him
10) He likes to go to plays
11) I think he is hot
12) I still get butterflies when I am with him
13) He loves me

3 comments:

Breanne said...

I love this post! Congrats on 13 years!!

. said...

Ooo I like this post too! Too bad you haven’t been married longer I have some to add.
-He is REALLY good at fixing anything.
-He is at the top of his game training, breading, and judging
Registered Deutsch Drahthaar Dogs ... ps he is googleable.

emily ballard said...

Happy Anniversary! So nice that the two of you were willing to spend it with the whole family :)