Tonight I was going to go grocery shopping but then I thought I would take advantage of Mike being gone and use undivided access to the internet... not sure what we will eat tomorrow...
Anyway, I had done about 3 big posts, found a lot of pictures that needed to be posted and washed Gretchen's hair, when Mike came home. The internet started running slow again. I told Mike that it was happening because he was home. He quickly replied "My brainwaves take up too much bandwidth."
So that, that is why my blogging gets behind. My husband is crazy smart!
PS~after his brain waves went to sleep and the computer was cruising, I did 20 posts. 20 posts in one night. This is as bad as laundry, I had better stay caught up.
3 comments:
I don't care how slow your internet is! YOu have to blog because your posts always make my day. Okay good. :)
I don't want to crush Mike's theory. . . but Steve is always complaining about the Internet going slow at night. He thinks they do updates, etc. at night.
Or maybe the crazy smart brainwaves just run in the family. . . ?
Blogs aren't trendy anymore? I am always the last one to jump on the wagon.
Post a Comment