And by Happy Birthday, I mean HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! This girl has been CELEBRATING!! She got an IPod touch (She paid 1/2), new earphones, new boots, tickets to the Weber State game, she got new ski clothes, new clothes, a ski pass & skiing with Aunt Lindsey.
This darling & sassy girl is 11 & we are off to see Hugo, just Gracie and Daddy & Momma.
She is worth all the celebrating!
Tonight Gracie went with Grandpa & Grandma Ballard to the Weber State Men's Basketball Game. Grandma Gloria sent this email the next day:
I can't believe I didn't take my camera to out outing. I am so bad at that! I have never had so much fun at a ballgame in my life! Gracie kept track of who scored, their name height and weight, their weight fascinated her and she calculated how much more they weighed than her. We knew their numbers and how many points they scored and the best players of course. She was thrilled with dinner, with the treats we bought and so thoughtful to both of us! Her attention was on the game the whole time and of course the camera and the throwing of the shirts and giving away of the pizza's. We really wanted something but it didn't happen. We enjoyed the cheerleaders and the dancers and the fantastic halftime show. Thanks for letting us take her and thank her for being so great!
LETTER FROM GRANNY AFRICA
I want to share ten things I love about Gracie Noel Ballard. I'd like to share them with you because it is her birthday. December 19th, 2011 (there is more than ten but "10 things I love about you" is kind of a tradition)I love the way she giggles even if it drives her mother crazyI love her enthusiasm to try new things.I love that she has those long long legs that she is going to be so happy about when she is 17 They will keep her looking slimI love that she is super creative and loves to draw and do great craftsI love how patient she is with little children and she doesn't yell but gives good instructions of what she expects.I love that she is eleven Wow soon she will be in Young Women'sI love that she is so sweet to me and her grandpa BruceI just love to be around her she makes me laughI love to go shopping with her and she is stylish and we pick out cute out-fits and yet she is modest.I love that she loves the gospel and attends her meetings and tries to keep up with reading the Book of MormonI love all these things about her and I wish I could just give her a hug and a kiss and she could give me a big hug because writing this has made me cry.I hope she will try to make it a good day for herself and be happy.I love you Gracie, Grandma Sharon with lots of kisses

5 comments:
Hello, I have called many time to try and talk to that girl. Tell her i love her and that I hope she has a great day!
Happy Happy Birthday! Cant wait to do our birthday craft!
Happy Birthday to Gracie!! I can't believe it has been 11 years. What has happened to our little girls? It does sound like she has had a amazing birthday! Hope the movie was good!
Happy Birthday Gracie....I would have called but Maddie said that you sounded a little bugged that people kept calling. :)
Happy Birthday to Gracie.
Post a Comment