Except for when I was on my mission, I have always spent Christmas Eve with my family. Since my mom & dad are serving in Africa, (hallsafricanmission.blogspot.com) this year was unique but very pleasant. I should say that we spent Christmas Eve Morning with my brothers & sisters having breakfast, but Christmas Eve Eve was a mixture of new adventures. First off, I took a nap. Then we joined the Ballard's for dinner at Sonora Grill. It was yummy and fun to have Karen, Tyson & Miss Lilly join us. After dinner Mike & I took our kids to see Arthur Christmas. Then for the first time ever we opened Christmas jammies. It was fun to send them to bed looking so cute. In the movie one elf made a big deal about the wrapping. So this year, another first, we left some paper out for Santa and he wrapped all the gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think they look so cute!!!
Christmas Eve eve you were with us, right? Christmas Eve was when all that Jazz took place? Anyhow your kids look way cute. I'm glad that santa took time to wrap all that stuff I think opening things makes it way more fun! PS i like when you update.
I LOVE MATCHING JAMMIES! I am glad to see that you had a nice Christmas Eve.
Post a Comment