



It was Thanksgiving at the Ballard's this year. We had a lovely dinner (as always) and then Emily helped the kids put on a little production.
After naps and whatnot, we headed to our annual (I think we have done it for the last 2 Ballard Family Thanksgivings) kickball game. This last summer I was teasing the Critchlow's that we had shirts and that if they wanted to play us they would need shirts too. Who knew they would show us up and not only come with team shirts, but shirts that made ours look tired (we did get some good use out of they though). Not only did they bring their cool shirts, but they brought their A game.
I am not sure you could pin in on one team or the other but there was some cheating, some smack talk and a lot of sweating. It was a competitive game and funny to watch.


No comments:
Post a Comment