4th of July 2011

Because Grandma & Grandpa were leaving so soon, we spent the 4th with them (it was pretty sweet of the Ballard's to give up their turn) We started with some great fireworks on Sunday night. I got to hold the babies. It is so fun to have so many to hold.
On Monday my cute dad drove the Grand Marshall in the Plain City parade. CJ goes everywhere with Grandpa, so he rode right next to him. No matter what time I start we are always late for the parade. -I know, I know I forgot the mascara, but the nails are painted-





















After the parade we headed over to the park to watch Beans & Kaitlyn dance. They are so darling. Jake has been waiting for a year to get a noodle/duct tape sword. Too bad the price went up. I gave each of the kids $10 and told them that was it. They all ended up with a sword and a treat so it worked out perfectly. Casey figured he could make on, but couldn't resist and ended up with one too.
They were worth every penny.
That night the mommas put their kids to bed and the Keyes & the Ballard's headed over to the high school to watch the fireworks. We had the perfect view. We could see the fireworks all over town.

1 comment:

amity said...

i know the 4th is your favorite holiday. i am glad that you had a great time with your family.