Good Luck Charlie

The kids love to watch Good Luck Charlie. When I stayed home with Jake he was watching it. I was calling the insurance and the police station and it seemed like he just kept narrating the show he was watching. The same show that was on while I was in the room. I tried to tune him/them out, but I did catch this.

"Mom, watch this part....Oops, sometimes this show lies. But, I don't listen to that part. I don't lie.
Okay, here is the part..."
-so that is good thing-

3 comments:

Fox said...

"Mom, watch this part....Oops, sometimes this show lies. But, I don't listen to that part. I don't lie.

pretty sure that is a lie

Braden and Annie said...

Ok so I've been waiting for your call ever since you talked to Katie then my mom told me you'd commented on my blog, as if I check that... But anyways I am VERY interested!!! Thank you for thinking of me! just let me know when. I tend on Thursdays and I think we'll close either this Friday or Monday, but we can work something out. #510-0564

Rachel said...

i can't wait until wednesday!!!