Gretchen

Gretchen had her kindergarten program. This was her part: I like having snacks, my favorite snacks are cookies. Mike said that she recited it really fast and the audience laughed a little. She got embarrassed. She does not like to be laughed at or talked about. We practiced her part every morning while I did her hair. Then that morning she asked me why I couldn't come to her program. I told her that with my new job, it is very important that I am at work. Then she got really excited and asked "are you the boss?" I said that I was and she replied "Oh good, so you get to boss everyone around?" She loves, loves, loves being the boss. These are some cute pictures her daddy took.



This is a picture that Gretchen made in primary. I thought it was so cute that I kept it on the magnet board for some time. Maybe I liked it even more because she repeatedly pointed out that she was saying "Dad" and he was saying "What?"

2 comments:

amity said...

gretchen looks adorable. can you even believe that you have almost made it to all day long school for all your kids? i am so jealous.

Shauna said...

Where is the new job? I will be sad to not visit with you in Lee's anymore.

Shauna Read