Midway Ice Castles

I charged my camera and left it on the truck seat, so these pictures were stolen from Emily's blog, literally, I logged on the her account a stole them. It was amazing because I didn't even have to wait for them to down-load.

They were amazing. Something that you should see at least once.

We walked through the ice castles during the daylight and Emily took some good pictures. Lucy was posing for a picture when a big icicle fell and hit her in the head and bounced off her shoulder. While we waited for it to get dark, we went to dinner and took a driving tour of the town. Just before leaving we walked around the ice castles again to see them all lit up.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome! Where is it? I really need to be more adventurous like you. You do the funnest things with your kids.

Natalie Ropelato said...

Way cool pictures!!!!

Taryn said...

Those look so cool. I really want to go.