A Book of Brts/Birds

All of my kids love to get their hand on a stack of paper and a stapler. They enjoy making books, tablets or simply stacks of stapled paper. Jake made this book for his dad. It is about Mike's favorite things: Hunting Birds.

Pigeon
Chukar
Dove
Goose
Pheasant
He made me a book about my favorite thing too. It was all about candy:) I am not sure where that one went.

6 comments:

emilee said...

You should invest in a case of paper, imagine the possibilities!
Bravo Jake! I love that every bird has different features. I wish I could see the second book. Please find it :)

Fox said...

That book is amazing. great update, a lot of funny posts. Remember when you told me to break up my posts and then post one a day cause it was more exciting? Just saying...

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

That is the cutest!!!

Rachel said...

this is rachel will you invite me to gracie's blog i just got a blog last night:)

kira said...

Your kids are fabulous. I love your blog. It makes me happy every time I read it ;)

Karen said...

This is fantastic. I love how he spelled Bird ... brts.