JCPenny


We were at JCPenny buying Jake some new jeans. The advertisement above the wall of jeans was a bunch of boys wearing Converse with their jeans. Jake walked up to the wall, put his arms out and proclaimed, "I just found the mascot for Converse shoes!"



While we walked through the store, Lady GaGa's, Poker Face was playing. Jake asked me, "Mom, how do you wake up Lady GaGa? You po, po, po, po, po-ker face!"







Then as we were walking to the registers I pointed to this dress on a hanger. It was not on a mannequin hugging curves or displaying its revealing cuts. I asked Gracie if she wanted me to get it for her. She was embarrassed that I even asked (which is why I did). I was a few steps in front of the kids, but I heard Jake say, "If you bought Gracie that dress, she would have to stuff it with cotton balls."

10 comments:

Emilee Keyes said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S! Maddie and I are still laughing. Where do boys come up with these things? I wish I could have been there.

Anonymous said...

That is seriously hilarious!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That is seriously hilarious!!!! Love it!

Chelsie said...

haha oh my heavens...the way that mind works...i laughed out loud at all of these

Austin & Shawnee said...

Jake is as quick as his mother.....

Trisha said...

He's always got something. He continually cracks me up.

emily ballard said...

Hahaha. Love the Lady Gaga joke.

Heather said...

That boy is funny! Love it.

Palmers said...

That is so funny. You and your kids are hilarious:) What are you talking about porn on my blog? You crazy:)

Megan said...

FOR REALS?! That boy is too funny for his own good! Love it.