
Tonight after Ballard Family dinner the cousins sat down to write their Christmas lists. Gretchen brought her paper and pencil over to me so that I could write her list and then she could take it back to the table to re-write. Stamps, Hungry Hungry Hippos, My own desk...
Me: Gretchen, I am not sure where we would put another desk in our house. Do you know where you would put it?
Gretchen: Oh, you can just cross that off.
Squinkies and a House, Tickets to ride in a balloon....
Hot Potato, DSI, Zhu Zhu Clothes, Legos.
2 comments:
I am thirty six and I would love tickets to ride in a balloon. Let me know if Santa makes that happen, so I can request your Santa next year.
I miss shopping for the little toys (not the headache of finding them) and the excitement of Christmas morning. Now it is just this is what I want please wrap it.
Well, a ticket to lagoon is ALOT cheaper than a balloon ticket. Now maybe Santa will be able to bring her everything she wants.
Post a Comment