Isn't it fabulous? It is just perfect in my kitchen. Sometimes I think I like different colors, but when it comes right down to it I am a sucker for red.
I'm with Emilee I like it. Dad would not be impressed he would say thats not the real thing but first he would say you paid money for that I have thrown more of those away then i can count. I do love it and i'm not only jealous of the cute phone but the fact that you even have a phone, I think i'm going to get one for real.
3 comments:
I am so jealous a phone that stays put who would have known that in 2010 we would want all want something from the seventies
I'm with Emilee I like it. Dad would not be impressed he would say thats not the real thing but first he would say you paid money for that I have thrown more of those away then i can count. I do love it and i'm not only jealous of the cute phone but the fact that you even have a phone, I think i'm going to get one for real.
I want that awesome organization center/magnet board. Very cute. I love the mod podge pumpkins I am going to have to copy that.
Post a Comment