Gracie and Jake took Gretsie to breakfast at the school and then walked her to her class. Gracie showed her where to hang her back pack. When I picked her up she was worried about playing with friends so I didn't get any really good information.
On Thursday, I heard about a girl named Cameron. She always (the 2 days) wears her hair down like "this", and has it in curls like "this".
On Friday morning Gretchen was dancing down the hallway singing "Lucky me, lucky me. I get to see Cameron"
Friday after school I asked her if she had found out Cameron's last name. She reported, "I don't know Cameron's last name, I don't know her middle name, I don't even know her nick name." It was hilarious how drug out and animated she said it. Tonight she asked when school was, she wants to see Cameron again. ...Cameron's mom is going to write down her number and then we can call her to play and I then I will stand in the driveway so they can see me and know where my house is...
So far, so good.
3 comments:
Madeline called her Math Lab teacher Mr. Jalepeno because she could not remember his name. Apparently it is not a kindergarten problem. Cameron sounds fantastic! I would love to meet her.
Sounds like she is off to a good start..You will have to remind me to tell you of Blake and my Kindergarten adventures last week...Holy crap, I am NOT ready for this!! O well huh??
Oh how I love it. I need to capture these moments better and the funny things they say so that they will get to see it too. I used to call my dance teacher (named Peggy) Miss Piggy. I don't think she liked it. lol.
Post a Comment