If you post and Mike comments then you know it is hunting season. Don't flatter yourself, Mike is not actually leaving you a comment or wasting the season looking at family blogs. He does spend some time on blogs, but they are the hunting type. He also has his own hunting blog where he tracks his hunts and totals his harvest. So sometimes/a lot of times, I accidentally post a comment under his user. Sometimes/a lot of times, it takes more effort to delete the comment, change users & repost. Plus, every time there is a deleted comment, I think "Oh, what were they really thinking" That being said, Mike & I love your blog:)
First Signs of Hunting Season
If you post and Mike comments then you know it is hunting season. Don't flatter yourself, Mike is not actually leaving you a comment or wasting the season looking at family blogs. He does spend some time on blogs, but they are the hunting type. He also has his own hunting blog where he tracks his hunts and totals his harvest. So sometimes/a lot of times, I accidentally post a comment under his user. Sometimes/a lot of times, it takes more effort to delete the comment, change users & repost. Plus, every time there is a deleted comment, I think "Oh, what were they really thinking" That being said, Mike & I love your blog:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Angie, You ALWAYS make me laugh! You are so funny!
Post a Comment