I am posting this, so Gretchen will know where her priorities were when she was 5.
A few of my Favorite Things
I have come to terms with it, I am not good at getting the laundry folded (I am good at getting it clean). Because there are not usually clothes in the kids drawers, they use them to store their "favorite things". Tonight I opened Gretchen's pajama drawer and found this:
Remaining tatters of "Corner", Mike's old cell phone and case, The bear "mood" necklace from Yellowstone, a bunch of jelly bracelets & of course, her very own pack of gum. All things you have to protect from your brother & sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Those are terrific things. I love that she has her bracelets in piles and everything else is just scattered. She will appreciate this one day. (about the laundry - I have the same problem, I can wash it, dry it and even fold it but then it will stay neatly stowed away in a laundry basket until I finally realize the good fairy only lives in Madeline's world)
I think that is good she has a spot to put her stuff, very good.
Post a Comment