
On the way to Granny Sharon's we discussed several things. Here are two topics I thought were pretty funny.
Gracie: That was fast. We thought you were going to have surgery.
Me: I didn't say that, I said I was going to have my blood drawn at the hospital.
Gretchen: They are going to trace your blood? (draw/color/trace)
Gracie: No Gretchen, they are going to take mom's blood and inspect it to see if she has rabies.
Gracie: When I grow up I am going to be a cake decorator at Lee's Market.
(remember when she was going to be a life guard?)
Me: If you are a cake decorator, you won't make very much money.
Gracie: I will just deliver pizza.
Me: Really lofty goals Grace, none of which require education. If you go to school you can make more money.
Gracie: Okay, I will just be an attractive nurse. (Thank you Good Burger)
8 comments:
Well at lest she does not want to be an ugly one right?
so that is good
Your kids are hilarious! Thanks for the tips regarding getting my atm card back. When I went to pick it up they didn't even ask me if I wanted a pin reminder... My card would have just got eaten again ;)
Your kids are so funny, I wish I could be a fly living at your house! At least you post to share the funnies.
Great kid comments - I need to write down all the great stuff my kids say way more often! I need to talk to you and your sister in law about Ogden. I need to learn about schools and areas and want to get moving on all this. I can't stop thinking about that house (which is on Jefferson - you guessed it). Can you email me - couldn't find your email on your blog. My email is saren@powerofmoms.com. Thanks so much for your comment!
Good Burger?? Whats that??? Oh, okay!! I know , but I won't take the blame - it is all my kids fault!! Too funny!
haha oh that's so funny. i've never seen good burger, but i'm glad that line stuck with her
Kids are precious. Don't you just wish you can keep them this size forever???!
Post a Comment