What Didn't We Do?

Last night we went to the Steve Ballard home to prepare for one of our most intense, jam packed, craft day ever. We spent over 2 hours decorating bikes for the Ogden Pioneer Day's Children's Parade.
This morning started out early for a Saturday. We were ready & out the door by 8:30.
I love this picture of Gretsie with the clowns, not normally something she would do.
The picture of Gracie walking her bike cracked me up. The organizers started the parade out too fast and then had to slow it down, a little too slow for Gracie. Check out her face in the picture below.
We met on 21st & then the parade route took us to 26th. It was incredibly humid & a little long for a kids parade, just ask Adam:) It was totally worth it. The kids had a splendid time & we got free tickets to the first night of the rodeo
(another craft day adventure).


There wasn't much we didn't do today. After the parade, Emily took the kids to play at the park while Gretchen & I walked back to get the truck.
Then we went to the Farmer's Market and the kids each got a necklace with Cedar block. We took a ride on the Jupiter Express.

We enjoyed a yummy lunch & ice cold drinks at Sonora Grill.
After lunch we walked over to Fat Cats and let the kids ride the bumper cars. Adam and I enjoyed walking around the arcade and giving each game a few button punches:)
Then we killed a little time playing in the fountains in front of the Solomon Center. It was pleasant and refreshing. I even took my sandals off and cooled my feet. At 2:00 we took the kids to see Toy Story 3.
It was cute, and the air conditioning wasn't bad either.

What a day. I am pooped!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I think I need to move to O town so I can hang out with you two.