What a cute idea and what darling sisters. I am a little bit jealous.
Happy, happy birthday Angela. You are a great friend and I back your sisters up when they say that you give great advice. I really can't get enough of your personality. Hope your day was great. You deserve the best. Love, Trisha.
happy, happy birthday ang dear!! i wish you were home today so i could bring you some pepsi and a snickers bar. i am so thankful for your true friendship over the years. i am so lucky to be able to call you my bestie!!
Hey Chica, I hope you are having an AMAZING Birthday!! I am truly grateful for our friendship! It is so nice to know I have a friend that I can always count on. Wish we could hang out more often, but I am so glad you are only a phone call away! Happy Birthday Girl!!
What great sisters you have. Which one of you posted this?
I feel pretty lucky to be your sister-in-law.
I think my favorite thing about you is that you give great advice. You have a different perspective on things that I do (which is exactly what I need) and you aren't afraid to say exactly what you think.
This seriously brought me to tears! I hope you had such a good day. I loved reading all the things they said about you :) It made me miss you even more!
13 comments:
What a cute idea and what darling sisters. I am a little bit jealous.
Happy, happy birthday Angela. You are a great friend and I back your sisters up when they say that you give great advice. I really can't get enough of your personality. Hope your day was great. You deserve the best.
Love, Trisha.
happy, happy birthday ang dear!! i wish you were home today so i could bring you some pepsi and a snickers bar. i am so thankful for your true friendship over the years. i am so lucky to be able to call you my bestie!!
What a fun family you have. Can I be your sister too? I hope that you have a great birthday. We missed you on Monday.
I agree with all those wonderful things your family said. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
happy happy day! hope yours is wonderful and that there is a new shirt invovled ;)
Happy birthday lady!! I hope its a great one... sure wish someone would post stuff like that on my blog! Emilee...Sharon... My birthday is in March!
how nice of your family. happy birthday! you are great
Happy Birthday Angela! You really are an amazing person!
that is awesome.. happy day Angela.. hope its a fun one! Your family is adorable..
Hey Chica, I hope you are having an AMAZING Birthday!! I am truly grateful for our friendship! It is so nice to know I have a friend that I can always count on. Wish we could hang out more often, but I am so glad you are only a phone call away! Happy Birthday Girl!!
What great sisters you have. Which one of you posted this?
I feel pretty lucky to be your sister-in-law.
I think my favorite thing about you is that you give great advice. You have a different perspective on things that I do (which is exactly what I need) and you aren't afraid to say exactly what you think.
This seriously brought me to tears! I hope you had such a good day. I loved reading all the things they said about you :) It made me miss you even more!
Post a Comment