That is funny! I would have liked to hear the rest of Jake and Gretchen's conversation. Loved Gracie remark! Overheard conversations are the best.
Your kids are as funny as you. I am glad you missed me at the reunion. I missed you too. All day long(for both Saturdays) I kept thinking about the pepsi run. Sometimes I get pretty homesick.
That is too good! What a spunky little thing.
LOVE THAT!! Hilarious! I love the things kids say!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is funny! I would have liked to hear the rest of Jake and Gretchen's conversation. Loved Gracie remark! Overheard conversations are the best.
Your kids are as funny as you. I am glad you missed me at the reunion. I missed you too. All day long(for both Saturdays) I kept thinking about the pepsi run. Sometimes I get pretty homesick.
That is too good! What a spunky little thing.
LOVE THAT!! Hilarious! I love the things kids say!
Post a Comment