So I was cleaning the basement tonight. I was working really fast & giving orders to the kids to bathe and get ready for bed. I was folding, dusting, vacuuming all at once. I got the kids all together and told them to say their prayers and get in bed. Gracie & Jake both asked about reading scriptures. I said that I was not done & still had more to do. We were not going to read tonight. They walked away and I heard Gracie mumble, "If you are too busy to pray & read your scriptures, you are far busier than God ever intended you to be."Rebuked by a nine year old. Can you believe how good her memory is?
Hey Emily, we need a challenge re-set, and we obviously owe you brownies:)
2 comments:
Good one Gracie, thats a girl!! I hope you did stop and read.
What the?! Touche!
Post a Comment