>>>> Gracie Ballard 05/09/10 11:07 AM >>>
> hey, why is it I'm not getting any e-mails??????!!!?
> hey, why is it I'm not getting any e-mails??????!!!?
>
>
>
>>>>Sharon Hall 05/09/10 9:56 PM >>>
> Because you haven't sent any for a while. We were not sure you were
> still in town. :-)
>
> still in town. :-)
>
>>> Gracie Ballard 5/11/2010 8:48 PM >>>
true, hey did I tell you I'm at 100 books!!!@#$%^&@!!!!!
true, hey did I tell you I'm at 100 books!!!@#$%^&@!!!!!
1) True? she puts true, as if we go out of town a lot & someone (especially my mother) might actually think we were out of town again.
2) The 100 is the reading points she has earned this year. She is actually at 126 now and she has already shared this very impressive information:)
Then I see that Gracie has another email, this one is from her dad...
>>>Hey Gracie, what does it mean when you write a word like this-@#%^&@!!!!!! - ??????????????????
3 comments:
I was wondering what it represented as well. . .
Maybe it can be adjusted, depending on the crowd. Kind of like how funeral comments should be adjusted to match the crowd.
Did you get my message? About the debit card?
I was going to ask the same thing as Mike. WOW really cool about 126 books!! Way to go!
I have not commented on your blog for a while! Don't worry, still reading and loving it. Tell Gracie that I am at the computer all day long, and I will email her back if she sends me emails. Also, ever since we watched the video of Jake, my boys run around saying FOLKS at the end of their sentances. It is hillarious, FOLKS! Tell Gretch that we miss her and that I wish she was here to help me with the baby. It is hard giving him baths, rubbing him with lotion and picking out his clothes without her.
Post a Comment