'That's not all for today' Where does he come up with this stuff! I couldn't keep watching it just because I started feeling a little nauseous. But it is funny.
never laughed so hard in my life, folks!! that boy is 100% cowboy even in his video. i bet he was even wearing his cowboy boots. i really need to have him over to influence my boy more often. that's all folks!!
4 comments:
you need to send this to america's funniest videos. love how he keep saying folks
'That's not all for today' Where does he come up with this stuff! I couldn't keep watching it just because I started feeling a little nauseous. But it is funny.
never laughed so hard in my life, folks!! that boy is 100% cowboy even in his video. i bet he was even wearing his cowboy boots. i really need to have him over to influence my boy more often. that's all folks!!
I'm a little sea sick.....and Owen definitely needs a tramp.
PS Jake is the cutest little Cowboy ever.
Post a Comment