I did it. I let Jake keep a loose tooth long enough for it to hang by a string. He had that tooth so wiggly that it twisted up in his gum and pointed straight out. He jammed it in there good enough that it was hurting him. He obviously would not let me touch it, so I had him brush it good. HE got that tooth out!! Then he makes an announcement. During scriptures, he would be busy. He needed to do some polishing before the tooth fairy came (his words). Urgent blood curdling screams come from the bathroom, fists clenched, he comes into the computer room. His face was as red as you could imagine. The tooth went down the drain. We improvised with a quick letter.
...it should read "leave me some money"...
8 comments:
When Sammy's mom was here to get her he pranced out of the bathroom calling for me and was so proud at how loose he had gotten that tooth. I simply said, "Cool, looks like that will be coming out soon." His eyes got big and he pronounced that it sure would come out soon because that meant MONEY!! He keeps me rolling.
I hope that Tooth Fairy is very kind and leaves Jake something really good! I'm impressed he wanted to polish it and make it look good! Too cute!
SO funny! Oh man, you always make me laugh!
I hope you know that I think you are one of the awesomest people that I know and I am jealous that Emily gets you as her SIL. Very jealous.
i am very proud of you for letting it just "hang in there" for a while. it is also impressive how well you teach your children about their dental hygiene. you know my children could care less about how their teeth look for the tooth fairy they are just glad they have one less tooth they have to brush for a while.
Give him 2.00 for me. I love him and his note was GREAT!!
How fun. I agree the tooth fairy had better be very giving. As much as he loves money it is interesting that he looses so much of it. Loved the letter. Nice to have copy proof of it. It'll bring alot of good memories.
ha, oh that is the greatest letter to the tooth fairy yet. love it
This letter is CLASSIC! I love it! So will he when he is older :)
Post a Comment