just tell him being a cowboy is sport. hopefully, that will hold him over for a couple of years. you put way too much work into that room and it is adorable. he will always be a cowboy. it comes out of him especially when he talks.
I think Adam needs Jake's room. He is loving his cowboy boots and I can't help but smile when he wears them. Hmmm. . . speaking of boots. You forgot to remind me about the gift card.
Too bad we don't have a "sport" room to trade. How does Jake feel about airplanes?
5 comments:
So stinkin' cute! He needs to be a cowboy for a few more years for sure!
just tell him being a cowboy is sport. hopefully, that will hold him over for a couple of years. you put way too much work into that room and it is adorable. he will always be a cowboy. it comes out of him especially when he talks.
That is ADORABLE! I need to hire you to do Fred's room. He'd die for a room like that.
I think Adam needs Jake's room. He is loving his cowboy boots and I can't help but smile when he wears them. Hmmm. . . speaking of boots. You forgot to remind me about the gift card.
Too bad we don't have a "sport" room to trade. How does Jake feel about airplanes?
I don't think any sprot room could be that cute. Good luck. wait a few months and see if it changes.
Post a Comment