FlipSides

Last week I had the hives 2 days, my eyes started going really wacky and I couldn't sleep. I must have been upset about something, but I am not sure what. I guess it passed because I was hit with quite the migraine. It started Saturday night and took me until around 4 on Monday to start feel better. On Sunday, I couldn't keep anything down. I was trying to get a few crackers to stay so I could take some pain medication. I was lying in my bed eating some of these (Gretchen's favorite) FlipSides, when Gretsie came in and made the following statement.
--Emily gave me these to keep. They are SooO good. Don't say "Gretchen, can I have some crackers, cause they are really prentzels."-- I love the way she says sooo and prentzels.

2 comments:

emily ballard said...

I figured out that I actually like eating regular M&Ms. . . when paired with these "prentzels".

Glad you are feeling better.

amity said...

i have not tried these yet. maybe i will have to get some at the store next time i am there. wait - what is the calorie count. man i hate counting calories.

glad the migrane is gone. they really are the very worst things in the world.