Eagle of the Month

Gracie and Jake both received there "Eagle of the Month" award. Jake got his earlier that day. When Gracie got home she asked Jake what his award was for. He replied "Best kid in the school" She questioned him and he changed his answer "Oh yeah, best kid in my class"
I could only post Gracie's award, I couldn't find Jake's, he must have gotten rid of the evidence:)... His award was actually for being a really good friend. I think that may have something to do with his citizenship score as well. He might be a bit chatty.

4 comments:

The White's said...

Congrats to a good friend and a math wiz!!

amity said...

very, very impressive.

Brittany said...

Yeah!! Way to go Gracie and Jake! Hey I tried calling you back today. Give me a ring!

Chelsie said...

yeah kiddos! also, graci is quite the little artist! she is definitely a hall in that aspect