Dentist

I had to take all of the kids to the dentist today. They did all did very well. Gretchen really chewed her lip up good. Tonight it was all swollen. So I wanted to take a picture (incase she hates the dentist, I will remember why & be compassionate) Here is how it went down:

Me: Gretchen, I want to take a picture of your lip.
Gretchen: Okay, I will hold my baby like this.
Me: No, I just want to take a picture of your lip.
Gretchen: Well, take a few shots of us first. She (the baby) will say "cupcake" I will say "cheese"

Then she proceeds to say "cupcake" & "cheese" for each picture. I take a couple like the first, and then say "Gretchen, you are not even smiling. Then we get this:
After the "mommy/daughter" shoot we get what we asked for.
Maybe you can see it, maybe you can't because you are focused on what looks like a mustache (chocolate frosting & KoolAid), but she must have munched on her lip all day long. It got more swollen as the day progressed. She never did complain, we will see what tomorrow brings:)

3 comments:

amity said...

love the baby and mommy pictures. the second one is the best!! sorry about the lip. i hope it doesn't get worse before it gets better!

The White's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The White's said...

O man that was funny, not the lip but the picture taking. She is funny and she must get it from....me!!