
When I was little. I remember, my dad was always asking,
"Are your ears painted on?"

Tonight we were cleaning up. This is what must have happened:
Me to child:
Take this pen & Polly Pocket downstairs and put them away.
What the child heard:
Take this pen downstairs, put one of Polly Pocket's favorite skirts on the pen so it looks really cute. Then, and don't forget, put them on the floor, wherever, and do whatever you want. Your the best, thanks. Love Mom:)
6 comments:
Oh how I heart you and your family :)
O your such a nice mom. Telling your kids to just have fun and do whatever! Plus it is like you and your kids have a special language!!
great easter look!!!
You have to admit that pen looks SOoOOoo much better with a skirt! Who would have thought? And if she leaves it out it is ready for her to play with at any time. (=
My dad used to ask that too. I asked Keaton one day if his ears were broken and he told me The batteries are dead- I need new ones.
You are soooOOooo funny!
:):)
Post a Comment