Snow Much Fun!!


Just for the record, Jake asked to be buried in the snow.
Then LouLee wanted a turn.
Not "snow much fun" for this guy.

3 comments:

emilee said...

I am with Mike - shoveling is NOT so much fun! Did he have to shovel alone? I can not stand being out there all alone but it has definitely happened (not really fair for me to sit on my butt when my husband has to shovel after working a 13 hour day)

Braden and Annie said...

Your kids are so funny! I bet Gracie is loving her easel that was a great present!

I can do an order whenever, I just have to get to my $200 ($400 real price)mark. So if you know anyone that needs any and we can get up to that... I'll do the 75% and just take the tax out of that.

The White's said...

What good piles of snow and kid Mike made. Plus the line about not snow much for for him was FUNNY