As you can see Gracie enjoys keeping track. Once when she was little she was out sitting by the mailbox making tally marks of the different colors of cars driving our road (makes you wonder where her parents were). When I saw this chart, tracking Jake & Gretchen's Good and Bad choices, I was a bit amused and disappointed. I watched her as she would run back to the board and make marks throughout the night.
After she went to bed, I wrote on her board:
Gracie, how would you feel if someone was marking your good and bad choices? Think about it. Love Momma.
The next morning, I found the note she had left me:
Dear Mom, not a problem, it happens to me all the time at school.
Love Gracie.
She is so witty.
Side note: It cracks me up that she left herself room to draw. She was obviously planning on using this chart for some time.
4 comments:
I never can make this work without using anonymous but it's really just me granny Sharon. I had to write since I have been laughing so hard. This is great. I loved all the up-date messages. You and your family are hilarious. Love you so much.
I can't stop laughing. This is so funny.
Touche Gracie! She is great.
Post a Comment