Never, never before have I enjoyed the children's museum as a parent. They give me anxiety. I want the toys clean and organized.
I want to put the toys in the correct area and
then play with them myself. I want all the kids to play my way.
They make me paranoid that I might loose a child or that my child might ruin something or hurt someone or even get hurt
(Gracie split her chin open at the Tree House).
I had to giggle when I saw Gretchen come around the front of that fire truck wearing the big fire jacket and
helmet and all that fluff springing out the bottom.
{A perfect place to wear a pettiskirt}
Tonight it was different. I enjoyed myself. I am in a good place.
My kids are easier to watch and easier to enjoy.

3 comments:
Looks like it was a great time and the dress looks AWESOME.
Sounds like my thoughts when I am there...I don't think I end up enjoying myself though???:)
yeah, i'm glad you had a good time. i find myself wanting to sanitize everything when i go places.
Post a Comment