Redeemed Himself

Today, I was asking Mike to take me on a date. He informed me that we had just been on a nice "real" date. He reminded me about when we went to the Boys & Girls Club dinner (I was a fun/nice date). I quickly calculated the time that had elapsed between then and now, 6 weeks. I was quite bothered and had to get back to work. In my mind I was planning to come home and announce a free family activity where we could take the kids to see the Christmas lights. A bit later he called and asked me if I would like to take the kids to see the Christmas lights. Foiled. I wanted to be mad & create my own fun, but I was tickled that he had taken me seriously. We invited the Hill's to join us at the Ogden Christmas Village. We enjoyed looking for missing kids, visiting, looking for different missing kids, seeing the lights, taking bundled kids to the potty, looking at the little houses and reprimanding missing kids. After all the wining/fun, we went back to our house and had treats and hot cocoa. All in all, it was fun.

No comments: