Go-Go-Go. Drop.

This turned into:
This. This just cracks me up.
This &
That, Turned in to this (Mike & Gretchen). Success!

7 comments:

amity said...

nice!! it looks like you had so much fun last night. your kids looked adorable!!! i loved, loved, loved the pippi costume.

Megan said...

Love it. And I love their costumes. Anna slept in even with the time change because she was so exhausted from the weeks events. That is how you measure success. lol.

kira said...

You are the cutest family. I came to catch up for a pick me up....and it worked. Loved the costumes.

Tiffany said...

Go, go drop, yup that pretty much sums it all up! I am jealous of the nap though!

Trisha said...

Where did you get to sleep? That is super cute!

Natalie Ropelato said...

I love the picture of the kids with their great grandparents??(I think) I'm pretty sure on a previous post I saw that they were your grandma and grandpa. If they are your in laws I'm sorry that I called them great grandparents :) But anyways I love that picture of the kids with them. For years I have been saying that I need to get a picture of my kids with their great grandparent and haven't yet. I guess I need to get on that :) Way cute costumes!!!

Chelsie said...

haha, love the pic of mike and gretch. glad it wore the hubs out too!