Sometimes you have to get your priorities in the right order, and sometimes there is no reason to. Today was a big day for Jake. Mike took him grouse hunting. They packed up some breakfast, a few snacks and some "seeds". They took the 4-wheeler and went for a better part of the morning. Jake said that he was going to stay awake this time. (last year he fell asleep on the 4-wheeler) He wasn't going to miss any of the action. They got 3 big birds & Jake saw it all. Mike even let him have a few shots with his bb gun.
5 comments:
Yay, I'm glad he is old enough to get in all the action but it kinda makes me sad to see him that big. what cute pictures. mike should be in some of those too! o I love Jake he is such a sweet boy! Good job on your priorities.
How fun! I see nothing wrong with skipping school if you are going to spend time with your dad :) Jake looks so grown up holding his gun.
That's all he talked about for two days. And you know what? I loved listening to every minute of it. He is so stinkin cute.
I remember the days off I got with Dad, they were the best! Im glad that Jake and Mike had a good day and got three birds!! he is a good daddy!
Man, I wish I was there, so I could take Jake out for a slurpie and he could tell me all about it. What a good looking kid!!!
Post a Comment