Speed Street

While the Wiricks were here, we had a date night. Grandma Gloria had all the kids over for the night (could she be any sweeter?) The adults went to Speed Street in Layton. We watched the movie (I couldn't pay attention & I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing) When we put on the little stocking caps, I knew there was going to be a problem. When we put the helmets with the face guards on, there was a problem. I get claustrophobia pretty easy. I was brave and got in a car. The fumes were a little too much & when the racing started I knew I had to bail. Everyone else had a really good time. I guess I am just a claustrophobic chicken. It was fun to hang out with out kids.Really, where is the wall? Do you think 2 girls are going to pee at the same time?

Times: Mike 25.70, Tyson: 26.06
Flash (Steve): 26.75, Flashed (Emily): 26.47, Pteronarcy's (Tyler): 27.64, Angela W (the brave Angela): 28.79 & Karen: 28.79

No comments: