Our 4th
The Cherry Day's Parade. I made 11 matching dresses for this occasion and did over 9 sets of glitter toes to make sure everyone looked their best. It was so fun to see all the Ballard granddaughters dressed the same. It made it all worth it when the Mayor said he saw them & they looked darling. I love this picture it captures the essence of the parade.
In this picture Lucy & Gretchen were hiding behind Grandma & Grandpa so that they wouldn't get wet from the squirt guns in the parade.
We enjoyed a little treat at the Cherry Day's Celebration. Then the kids used their tickets to ride the giant slide. 

Then the BoUnCe HoUsE. Check out Jake's flip. I had to document that Mike even joined us for the festivities (usually he provides himself an annual 4th of July nap)


Then a little frog flipping action. Lucky for us the kids didn't win, the prize was a real frog.

For some reason this is the only picture I have of any of the kids coming out of the Jungle gym, but it is a cute one.
We had a BBQ at Grandma & Grandpa Hall's for lunch. Then we had a dinner at Grandma & Grandpa Ballard's. It was a really a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love love love love LOVE your blog. I really like the bigger pictures on it... I may copy you. The dresses are darling and I want you to teach me how. Can't wait to see you!
Yay for the Fourth of July, I know how much you love it that and Halloween! The girls' outfits are so dang cute, you are such a talented woman! I am so glad you had a good day!
I really like the family pic at the end. I think you look really hot! cute dresses angela, what is even better is that you made them. Hey i noticed that on the big slide pic you were LOWER than the object that you were taking a picture of, nice job using mom trick. well see you in like 24 hours.
11 dresses?! You are crazy, but your kids do look crazy cute! I am impressed with Jake's flip. And I wish I had grandparents to hide behind - there were so many squirt guns this year. I am no fun like that!
Sara absolutely loved her dress. Thank you, thank you. And when the Hickens comment said you are a talented woman...I second that 100 times. You guys look awesome!!
Hey I saw you there. I was waving and waving, but you didn't see me. Too bad! The family looked cute by the way:)
We need to have a girls night/afternoon and you need to teach me how to make the dresses. They are sooooo cute!
Post a Comment