They were too excited & had this "display" set up on the kitchen counter. I hope you will find as much humor in this setting as I did. I went ahead and made it easier for you to get the full effect.

Here is a little closer look at the gifts.
A darling card & bookmark
A funny card, pot with a flower pen & some cookies
Feel free to view my son's perception of his mother,
by clicking to enlarge this photo.
7 comments:
That is darling. Sure hope my kid thinks I weigh 8 lbs. With my luck it would have 4 zeros after it. haha. Very cute.
6 feet tall and 8 pounds?! I like that. But if Ramen really is the best thing you cook for him, you really should branch out ;) LOL. I can't wait till my kiddos are old enough to do funny stuff like this!
Lovely Mother's Day Gifts. You gotta love the view from the kids world. They say the funniest things and have the best ideas.
Oh my gosh Jake is a crack-up. Can he come be my little boy? Adorable. And I want to know how I can only weigh 8 pounds?!? What's your secret?
Well, I am 3 feet tall and weigh 20 pounds, in case you are wondering. And ramen is the best thing I cook for Lucy too. You are a good mom to tell Jake stories. Apparently, I only tell Lucy to clean her room.
Your mothers day sounds fab. My kids were on protest that it was only Mothers Day in America. I mean, really would it kill them to be nice 2 whole days out of the year? :)
i have decided you get the best mothers day gifts when your kids are young. what is with saying "stories" the most? i love getting the fill-in-the-blank cards from the kids. they sure are the most honest thing they could give to us. he has got to be pretty dang close with the height and weight thing, right?
Post a Comment