

It was so fun to dress up fancy & make a special memory. Jake even wore his suit.
















We had a tea party for my mom's birthday. When she was a little girl she would have tea parties with her grandma (that is the little cup & plate she has in her hand) She has given each of the grandkids a tea set of their own. They keep their tea sets at her house & when they are over they have little tea parties with cocoa & cookies. She even has them wash them out when they finish. (They love that part just as much)
We thought it would be fun to start a tradition and have a tea party every year for her birthday. We gave her a "tea for one" set. We are planning on giving her one each year & letting the grandkids
take turns picking them out.
When she sees fit, they will each have a tea for one set that she has passed down. (The sets she gave them, may not make it very long, the kiddos are pretty rough on them).
6 comments:
It was so wonderful I had just such a super fun time. I love giggling over the pictures. Thank You so much for the memory.
Okay so that is the cutest idea EVER. But then I was a girly girl who has tea parties all the time. The table set looks gorgeous and I am totally digging Gracie's hat. I am not part of the family, but you might see me crash this party next year ;)
That is the cutest birthday ever! I love your mom! She is AWESOME! WHat sweet memories for each of you to have with your mom and grandma.
What an AWESOME tradition!! It looks fabulous!!! And lots of YUMMY food:)
Sooo Cute!!! It looks like you guys had such a fun time and what a precious idea!! Gotta love those Grandmas!!!
What a great tradition! Love this!
Post a Comment