This kickball thing has been a hoot. Jake is on a team with one of his best friends & his cousin Lucy. There are 3 or 4 Jacksons on his team & two of them have the last name Hill.
OOO i was so happy to see pic of him and his team!! Im glad you added in all of the "SIDE" notes. It made the pic be som much more funny. Wish him luck next game!!
6 comments:
OOO i was so happy to see pic of him and his team!! Im glad you added in all of the "SIDE" notes. It made the pic be som much more funny. Wish him luck next game!!
Yeah, those notes are great. I haven't downloaded my pictures yet, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get any that good.
I love the tanning pics of her getting some sun. I think the humor and entertaining factor would so be worth the money you spent!
your blog is so cute. Love the pictures!
I love to watch little kids play ball for the first time!! PRICELESS!
These are GREAT! How fun to be on a kickball league with your cousin...that's so awesome that Lucy is the only girl! Go Luc!
Post a Comment