Yep, that is a computer screen cleaner he got from his preschool teacher.
(love that tongue)
Mike: Who's Logan?
Jake: You know that little buckskin that's always prancing around? Not him, but the little one that looks just like him.
Jake: I got these tickets to the Dinosaur Park. Will you take me to the Dinosaur park?
Mike: Yeah, probably bud. You've been there a bunch of times haven't ya?
Jake: Well, correct me if I'm wrong but, I've been there about 8 times.
Jake: I'm just gonna draw some wheels on our house.
Me: No you don't put wheels on your house.
Jake: Well, I wish our house was on wheels cause then we could always be goin' somewhere.... Like maybe Hawaii or... South Ogden. (Yes he really said both of those places)
7 comments:
I am surprised at the amount of information/bull this child has! Good Luck with that in 5 years......
i just wish i could have listend to him say all of this, i love how he talks. and yes good luck with this info/bull in 5 years.
i think all jake's have a similar personality.. at least that has been my experience (correct me if i'm wrong:)oh.. and i love that personality
i love reading your blog. your children have your sense of humor. i love it. call me when you are not busy.
ha that is awesome. hawaii and south ogden...both are quite the tourist destinations
He kills me. Who wouldn't want to be able to go to South Ogden whenever they please ;)
Jake is so cool. I love your family, you are such a fun mom.
Post a Comment