
For family night on Monday we talked about being on "Team Ballard" We explained to the kids that a family works together. We went around the circle & shared what it means to them to be on "Team Ballard" We talked about not only working together but sticking up for each other & helping one another out. Yesterday at Craft Day the kids were playing outside on the trampoline. Gracie was making fun of Jake & he came in to tell on her. I said, "Go outside and tell her that Team Ballard doesn't make fun of each other." A little later he came in and told me that Lucy & Rachel had joined Team Ballard. I think we may have made a little family night progress.
Rachel just told Lucy she would remind her to bring Gracie's earrings to craft day next week. Lucy said she would just bring them to Jacob at preschool tomorrow.
Rachel asked, "Do you really think you can trust Jake?"
Lucy quickly answered, "Yes, don't you REMEMBER? Team Ballard!"
We may need T-shirts.
8 comments:
how cute!! and I still havent forgot that I owe you a gift..I am just a little late on making them ;) We need to plan another night out.. also for me to come and do my blog :)
I love all your fun stories!
Obviously that was a lesson that stuck! Haha. Go team Ballard!
Team Ballard on 3...break! So cute.
I am loving the t-shirt!! Go Team Ballard!!! How is the blog book coming?????
Hey Angie.. thanks for herding those huskies out of our backyard! And yes, we have rented out our apartment.. but we are thinking of putting our house for sale and with interest rates as you probably know somebody could buy our house and with the basement renter be paying less than they would renting! DOes that even make sense?
haha, go team ballard. that is awesome and i'm totally thinkin you need shirts...
What a great post! I love that story. I think you should totally do the t-shirts!
My husband actually has several "Team Jensen" T-shirts, but they were the result of the annual family softball tournaments in his home town. Your kids are adorable! And I LOVE the name Gretchen - good job ;-)
PS- Is the Sonora Grill owned by your family? Next time we're in the Ogden area I'll have to stop in. If the salsa is really THAT good.
Post a Comment