Preschool Homework

Jake does his homework with a thick marker so he doesn't have to go over & over the lines to make them dark enough.
Tonight I was doing homework with Jake. It was so hard to keep a straight face. Every time he drew a letter he would say "There, you got what you wanted." We were working on capital & lower case letters and he drew for me, the worlds smallest X.  To him the p-i-g was a hog and a hairy hog at that.  The m-a-n was a grandpa.  When we got to the bottom of the above pictured page he did p-a-n without any help.   He was so pleased, he said "I am so smart, we should probably just put me in kindergarten." There were several more but the best was when he was spelling out his wards and said "I wish I was a sheep. Then I would just run into the back of you." I guess that is enough homework for tonight:)

5 comments:

emily ballard said...

Let's have Jake and Lucy do their homework together and use a hidden camera to spy on them.

Discovery Preschool said...

He is so funny. I always try and talk to him at church because I really want to hear all the funny things he has to say, but he just looks at me like i'm crazy and walks away!

Chelsie said...

haha, i love the things he says, he cracks me up. and i'm likin the idea emily said, that would be hilarious

The Hicken's said...

Maybe he just wants it to look like the print he is copying? I don't know but he is so funny.

Rebecca said...

Seriously Angie! You are such a funny writer! I mean, I know your kids say funny stuff, but it's kinds like Sam tellin' funny stories...it's just SOOO much funnier cause you are telling it!

Once again, thanks for making me LAUGH:)