My Cherry Blossoms

At preschool Jake made me this darling little cherry tree with blossoms.  I wanted to put it in this jar so it would stand up.
I thought I should fill the jar with rocks and asked Jake to find me some.  He agreed.  I heard some banging and went to investigate.  
I found Jake "making" me rock.  He uses the sprinkler wrench and chips away at the stucco. He is a rock miner. Evidently it worked really well over here on the stairwell.
And that is why we will be living in a house like this until he moves out. Love him.

5 comments:

emily ballard said...

Are you serious? Nice one, Jake.

Megan said...

Very resourceful!

Blake and Jessica said...

I can't wait for my son to grow up...Jake is so cute.

The White's said...

That was nice to MAKE you a rock. good thing you went to see what was going on.

Rebecca said...

So funny. Glad you can laugh at things like that:)