I am an advocate of sibling manipulation.
I will admit that as a child I was very good at manipulating my siblings. Once I held 1/2 of a {mostly eaten} popsicle higher than Casey's {barely touched} 1/2 so that he would think that I was giving him a bigger popsicle.
Not one of my shining moments, but nobody was bothered & my mother was never the wiser.
Not one of my shining moments, but nobody was bothered & my mother was never the wiser.Sometimes I get bothered when I see Gracie doing this to Jake & Gretchen, but this morning I found myself wishing that Jake was a bit savvier.
He and Gretchen were fighting over the computer. I listened to it for more than 30 minutes and thought "Good Gads! Why can't he just manipulate her with a cooing voice and trick her off that computer?"
The boy is just too sincere. I love you Buddy.
3 comments:
see and you were worried that by naming him jake you were cursing him to be a devil child! i love the casey story, ha that is hilarious
He is definately a sweet boy & I have noticed he really can be very persuasive!
Woww you have been up to alot while i was gone. your team BALLARD shirts are cool. and i like to pic of LITTLE Gracie but i only wish i could see her face.
Also im glad i was not the child after you. poor casey, but he never had to have you do his hair. yet you did do it cute, it just made me cry because it hurt.
Post a Comment