"Drain"ing Situation

The drain in the bathtub has not been working so well.  I asked Mike to take a look at it today.  Here is what he found.
These little purple shoes belong to a little pet shop dog that belong to a little girl who can't get enough of pet shops or the tub.  Mike made a new rule:  NO pet shops in the tub.
FYI. Gretchen is in the tub....and she is not alone....

7 comments:

emily ballard said...

I thought it was gum. Pet shop shoes are better than if she were shoving gum down there.

Megan said...

I thought it was gum too. LOL. No one wants to be alone ;)

Discovery Preschool said...

she is so cute. i like sitting behind you guys in church.. she always makes me laugh:)

Tiffany said...

heeheehee. That is all I have to say!

Phelps Family said...

How funny!!! With no girls in my house, Pet Shop toys are one thing I've never had to worry about! Gum on the other hand......not good! I love to read your blog....so cute!

Anonymous said...

...

Palmers said...

That rule needs to go for Mason and his Nemo toys! Oh and I love your fat cat.....so cute!