A Cookie Refused

So I have been thinking about joining the gym.  Atleast thinking about it is a start.  I quit Pepsi.... I switched to Coke. LOL.  So last night I was offered this cookie.I asked myself, 
"Angela, would you rather eat the cookie 
or loose some weight?" 
I am pleased to announce that I turned down the cookie!

Problem is, there was no cookie, it was a dream.  
...I dream of the day when I can actually turn down a cookie.

4 comments:

The Mrs said...

I am so proud! Dreaming is the first step...or so I hear! HA!! We can do it together!

Trisha said...

I have to say, this is one of my favorite posts yet. I have some big dreams as well!!!!

The White's said...

Like Snow white would say....Dreams really do come true.

Blake and Jessica said...

Don't we all. I think it would be awesome for you to join the gym. We could be workout buddies, but not really.